Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Shaved ice
- Ube (purple yam jam)
- Red mung beans
- Pineapple jelly
- Evaporated milk
- Ube ice cream or mango ice cream (vanilla is also a good alternative)
- Leche flan (also known as flan)
- In a tall glass, add a teaspoon of each: ube, red mung beans, pineapple jelly and jackfruit.
- Fill the glass to the top with shaved ice.
- Add a teaspoon of sugar.
- Slowly pour some evaporated milk.
- Add the ice cream and leche flan (optional).
- Mix the ingredients with a long spoon and enjoy!
Please follow and like us: